Texas Honors Computer Science & Business is an integrated degree program at The University of Texas at Austin that allows you to earn degrees in Computer Science and Business in a shorter time. Texas CSB provides a world class education, countless opportunities and a tight-knit student community.
How to Apply
To apply to Texas CSB, you must:
- Complete the requirements to apply for admission to UT Austin. Select Unspecified Business and Computer Science as your first and second choice majors (first choice major should be the one you are most interested in).
- After you submit your application having listed Unspecified Business and Computer Science for admission to UT Austin, you will be able to access the honors application for Texas CSB.
- Complete and submit your Honors Application.
- Submit a detailed, expanded resume.
- Submit a letter or recommendation from an academic source (teacher, professor, etc). Please note that you must use the system, which will email your recommender a request to submit their recommendation to us directly. You may submit as many recommendation letters as you would like.
Texas CSB will offer a select number of phone interviews with an alumnus. Phone interviews are by invitation only. These interviews allow the admissions committee to collect additional information about the applicant that can’t be obtained through ApplyTexas and the Honors application. If selected for a phone interview, you will be contacted by via email.