Texas Honors Computer Science & Business is an integrated degree program at The University of Texas at Austin that allows you to earn degrees in Computer Science and Business in a shorter time. Texas CSB provides a world class education, countless opportunities and a tight-knit student community.
How to Apply
To apply to Texas CSB, you must:
- Apply to UT Austin using either the ApplyTexas or Coalition application. Select Unspecified Business and Computer Science Entry Level as your first and second choice majors. Your first choice major should be the one you are most interested in.
- Indicate your interest in an honors program. By selecting the Unspecified Business and Computer Science Entry Level major combination, you will be able to complete the honors prompts for Texas CSB.
- Complete all other requirements to apply to UT Austin.
- Submit a detailed, expanded resume through MyStatus.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from an academic source (teacher, professor, etc.). Please note that you must use the Document Upload System in MyStatus, which will email your recommender a request to submit their recommendation to us directly.
Texas CSB will offer a select number of phone interviews with an alumnus. Phone interviews are by invitation only. Interviews allow us to learn more about you and allow you to speak with an alumnus. If selected for a phone interview, you will be contacted by via email.